ponedjeljak, 10. ožujka 2014.

Card for 2 challenges


Bok,

Predstavljam vam čestitku koja je rađena za 2 challenga.
Kada sam vidjela zadane boje u Color Throwdown #282 challenge znala sam da ću iskoristiti malog zelenog dinosaura te žutu pozadinu na koju ću otisnuti uzorak crvenom tintom. Nedostatka inspiracije za izradu čestitke upotpunio je zadatak objavljenog Retrosketches #105 challenga.
Rezultat je jednostavna čestitka, nadam se da vam se sviđa.

Pozdrav od Karoline.



Hi,

This time I made one card for 2 challenges.
When I saw colors at Color Throwdown #282 challenge I know that I will put some green dino and yellow background stamped with red color but I didn't know how to combine it till Retrosketches #105 didn't put new challenge. After that I made this simple card.

I hope you like it.

Rgd,

Karolina.



Card for Color Throwdown #282 and retrosketches #105

Broj komentara: 7:

  1. What a sweet baby card!!! Love that little dino! Thanks so much for playing the Color Throwdown!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. This is adorable!! I love the little dinosaur you used and the way you stamped along the edge of the card.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Sweet baby card...love that sweet dinosaur!! This for joining us at CTD!,

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Such a cute and sweet baby card! Thanks so much for joining us at the Color Throwdown!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. This is adorable...the little baby dino is just perfect for a baby card!! Thanks for joining us for the Color Throwdown Challenge!!!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. Dear All,
    Thank you for yours nice comments. I'm realy happy that you love the card. And I'm so happy that I joined the challenge because with making card for challenges I developing my creativity. Thank you for organization of challenges. :) :) :) :) :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši

tinin kreativni kutak Chicblogboutiquelindolina Mommy's Idea